What is PPC Ad?
PPC is abbreviated as Pay per Click. It is a kind of paid marketing system that almost all the search engines supply. It is a type of online marketing where the advertisers utilize the website of publishers in order to advertise their services or products through ads. The publisher will get paid by the advertising for every ad click.
As we know that every marketing type has its pros and cons, and PPC is not free from this. It could be very effective if you identify and observe the strategy of your ad campaign. Additionally, the associated benefit with PPC is that you don’t need to fully-optimize and tune your web page, as we need to do for normal SEO techniques. You just need to make a perfect PPC campaign and set the rate of clicks for your advertisement.
About Google AdWords
When we talk about PPC, we can’t leave Google Adwords. Businesses want to increase their reach to the new users and make them potential customers, in doing so, you have to stand your ad ahead from your competitors and deliver it to a large number of people. Google is the biggest and globally used search engine therefore; using Google Adwords is always a great deal and profitable investment to increase the reach of your products or services.
How to make a good PPC campaign?
Search engines like Google always prefer effective and smart PPC campaigns by compensating them with least prices per click. The algorithms of Google and other search engines analyze the effectiveness and usefulness of your PPC campaign. After analyzing these they charge cheaper rates from you per click, which means you get more money. We can say that the website visitors of a customer is more important than your investment per click.
If you want to make a successful PPC campaign, you must have a Microsoft Bing Ads or Google Adwords account. After that follow the below points:
- Make an eye-catching landing page that attracts customers
- Use catchy images, graphics and links
- Find out the relevant keywords
- Know of your target audience
Things to know before framing a PPC campaign are listed below:
- Identify your goals
- Set a budget
- Make a proper and relevant keyword list
- Bid on keywords/ Pay per click charges
- Set up a different campaign for different keywords
- Use keyword-optimized ad copy and titles
- Create unique and effective landing pages
Benefits of PPC for businesses:
- An effective and successful PPC campaign helps in generating leads and increasing sales.
- It provides quick results in terms of immense traffic and customers in a short period.
- It helps businesses to enhance their reach globally.